Thursday, March 21, 2013

3rd Time Nomination. A Honor and heartfelt gratitude.


Liebster Award Nomination



AGAIN!!  This is my 3rd nomination.

I want to thank For The Love of Life! for this nomination!

The purpose of the Liebster Award is to get blogs with less than 200 followers noticed and so far it has worked for me. At this rate I will reach 200 followers in no time. LOL

The Rules
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
  3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been chosen.
  4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.



Random Facts

1.   I’m a Believer

2.  I study English Romance Writing
3. My blog's 1st birthday is coming up in April
4.  Just started another blog "In the Limelight with..."
5.  I am busy with a follow up for "A Pirate's Wife" called "The Captain's Wife"
6.  My second book is with a editor "Life Changes"
7.  My third book is with a veteran in the military "Master of her Heart"
8.  Roses is my favorite flower 
9.  I love good music 
10.  I love to watch good movies with a message. Either Inspirational or based on true events. 
11.  I do not watch TV. Well....:) except for Survivor, Amazing Race and The Good Wife.
12. There are very few genres in fiction I won’t read.
13. Love a good conversation with interesting people.
14. I will never have enough books.
15. Have a weird sense of humor.
16. Make mistakes often in life
17. Enjoy the journey.
18. Plays guitar

11 Questions for my Nominees 

 1.  What is your favorite cartoon or comic?

I can not say that I like cartoons, do not see them often but I love a good animation movie. The last one I saw was 'Brave' Good message.

2.  What was you favorite subject in school?

History and accounting

3.  If you could live anywhere in the world, were would you live?

South Africa, even with all the problems it is still the best and beautiful.

4.  If you had the time, would you write a book?

Yes, infact I did write 12 books and is busy with number 13 LOL

5.  What is your favorite song?

At the moment a song from Casting Crowns - I will praise you in the Storm

6.  What is your favorite game? (any form, board, cards, electronic etc)

At the moment Criminal Case on Facebook

7.  If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?

 Isn't she beautiful :)

8.  How long have you been blogging?

Celebrating my first year on April 10, 2013

9.  Do you use a book mark or do you fold the page?

Bookmark, folding the page shows a lack of respect

10.  If you won a vacation, and the hotel was located deep in the ocean, where you had to stay a week would you go? and if yes why? 

Nope the mere thought gives me hot flashes LOL. On a island yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Jim’s Pterodactyl is an intriguing novel by Andrew R. Williams.

Amazon / Goodreads   / LibraryThing / Reedsy  Book Blurb: In this egg-straordinary tale,  Jim Godwin  has an unexpected delivery that ta...