Wednesday, November 20, 2019

My year in books for 2019 and 2020's TBR list

My TBR list received a considerable dent this year but the influx of new books also grew. 

I discovered an old post on my blog today and realised that I am still behind.  Even after reaching my goal on Goodreads of reading a 100 books and surpassing it I remain behind. Even with these books, I mention in this post I still have several lists to get through. 

Do you guys also keep lists somewhere other than Goodreads? 

I have sorted my planner, planned almost aggressively and tried to stick to it but there was always room for another to fit in. I am not sure if I must be ashamed or laugh about it. But that's the life of a dedicated reader I suppose. 

So here is an updated list of the old ones back in 2018. If you have followed this blog you would recognise some of them. There are a few books that I didn't finish - some books were just that bad. This doesn't happen often and it is a shame but I can only take it that far and rather give a bad review delete it completely. Some I went ahead and bought the rest of the series, and read it. Meaning the list had to wait. 

Each of us understands what books mean to us and why it is important to have them in our lives. Without them, we feel lost, missing something bigger than ourselves... forming a big part of our ideas, thoughts and yes, the way forward. 

My wish is that your own list grows with rapid awareness of all the literature available and be inspired in your daily walk. May you find peace within the pages of each book and find your own purpose.


Do you have a list that you can share? 

                                            BOOKS TO REVIEW 


 
Goodreads
  
Goodreads
  
Goodreads  

Goodreads


Goodreads



Here are some of my books for next year 

GOODREADS
GOODREADS  
GOODREADS
GOODREADS  

GOODREADS
GOODREADS 
 GOODREADS 

GOODREADS 
 GOODREADS
GOODREADS


GOODREADS
GOODREADS


 GOODREADS
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Jim’s Pterodactyl is an intriguing novel by Andrew R. Williams.

Amazon / Goodreads   / LibraryThing / Reedsy  Book Blurb: In this egg-straordinary tale,  Jim Godwin  has an unexpected delivery that ta...