Monday, December 30, 2013

Remembering some of the memorable romance reads in 2013

Today on this post, I  am remembering some of the books I have read over the last year. I have always loved books. From an early age I could get lost in a book, keeping myself busy and forgetting the world out there. 
Becoming a blogger and reviewer was a natural extend to my reading and I have 
learned that my opinion matters. 
Not only that, this road has open doors for me in my own writing endeavors. The connections I am building through this is priceless, and I know I have said it before but I really love this journey. Appreciating the hard work creating a book, the time away from your family, long hours alone, just you and your computer, the hard work in editing and the tireless work to market it. It is fulfilling every creative part of me.
Thank you for every reader that supports us in buying and reviewing our books. We appreciate it more than you will know.
So, with all that said let me show you some of the books I have read that stayed with me for a long time.






































And if I may, I know I am bias but every opportunity must be used, right **wink wink**


This is just a handful of the books I have read, some I received from the authors, some I have received as a promotional gift and some are freebies on Amazon. It does not matter how you obtained the book, just as long as you buy, download, read and leave a review. We love to hear back from you, the reader. Thanks for taking the time to stop here at Aspired Writer and all the positive comments. Without it, it will not be worth the effort or time.
A Prosperous 2014 for you and yours, may you too realize your dreams in this coming year and eat the fruit of your handiwork.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for enjoying my stories. I wish you a wonderful and prosperous new year too. I hope to be able to write more this year.
    Happy Readying
    Love
    Jennifer St. Giles/ Jennifer Saints/ JL Saint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jennifer, this is a huge surprise. I really do enjoy your books. Wish you all the best with the writing and a prosperous 2014 to you as well.

      Delete

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...