Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Free on Amazon! Making it Good Enough Promo Blitz By Zara Stoneley.



BLURB -

MAKING IT GOOD ENOUGH  – (Good Enough, Book 3) an erotic romance by Zara Stoneley

Two couples, turbulent pasts. Are they capable of loving and trusting each other as much as they need to? Can they make it good enough to last?

Holly is happy, or at least she thinks she is. Things haven’t quite got to the ‘Holly and Dane together forever’ stage, but she had thought they’d have got past the ‘honey, your ex is at the door’ stage. Until the day his ex, Sally, arrives on the doorstep – intent on spilling secrets from the past that could tear them apart.

Charlie’s got the girl he loved back. But this time can they go all the way – if it means going back to the lifestyle that he ran away from?

Who will be walking up the aisle? Will any of them get their happy ever after – or will an uninvited guest at the wedding ruin it all?


EXCERPT 1
I’d always thought of Charlie as my surfer dude, he had that lazy, casual, ‘I’ll sort it later’ air about him, coupled with the type of blond good looks that had girls falling at his feet. Slightly more ripped and he’d be deadly, if he could be bothered. He put his hands behind his head and sprawled. “She was about to invite the vicar, the bloody vicar.”
“Sorry, just remind me what we’re talking about.” I tried not to grin. This was Charlie as wound up as he got, and I was starting to get just a hint of an idea about why he’d left home years ago, and had been determined to buck the trend and live his life how he wanted. Charlie might seem happy go lucky, but underneath that boyish demeanour was a man you could only push so far. He knew what he wanted, if he could be bothered to get it, and being organised wasn’t it. His parents, I’d been told, owned half a county, and his mother was used to organising. He’d left the fold in protest, and only gone back because of Anna. And I suspect because he did actually love his family quite a lot.
“The engagement party. It’s supposed to be a bit of fun and any second now she’ll be bringing in a boy band and some dancing geisha girls.”
“Now that could be fun.”
Charlie shook his head slowly and I could tell he was trying not to grin. A startlingly clear mental picture of geisha girls and the vicar was forming in my mind, and it was so not right it was embarrassing.
“Or the local hunt and the Master of Hounds.” I glanced back at Dane as his deep voice entered the conversation. I couldn’t help but look at him, whenever I had an excuse. He’d levered himself away from the door frame and started to look interested.
“Oh shit, don’t.” Charlie rolled his eyes and I swore he shuddered.
“You could have the lot, horns, horses and hounds. A full fanfare.” He was warming up to the subject, and I had this vivid image of a full hunt in red coats, flying horses, hunting horns blaring out, hounds in full voice with their tails in the air all stampeding straight through the middle of the wedding reception. I squeezed my eyes shut to get rid of it, just as the master of the hounds jumped over the five-tier-high wedding cake and a trailing hoof sent the top tier into the crowd. Nobody had five tiers, did they? Not even Charlie’s mum?



AUTHOR BIO – ZARA STONELEY
I’ve been writing stories for just about as long as I’ve been reading them – it’s rumoured that I’m related to Elizabeth Gaskell, so maybe it’s in the genes!

I live in a country cottage in the UK with a naughty mouse catching, curtain climbing cat, my wonderful guitar playing, video making, Minecraft mad teenage son and a wine drinking, sun loving, master chef in the making, sexy alpha hero.

I love my family, sexy high heels, sunshine, wine, good food, cats, horses, dogs, music, coffee, writing and reading - but not necessarily in that order! And I like my heroes just how I like my coffee – hot, strong and moreish.

You can find more about me, and all my contact details at www.zarastoneley.com. Please stop by – I love to meet new people.


WHERE TO FIND ZARA -
Twitter - @zarastoneley https://twitter.com/ZaraStoneley



Link to promo schedule - http://wp.me/p3SVfE-ez


Giveaway: $10 Amazon Gift Card and one of 
Zara’s books from her backlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...