Friday, January 15, 2021

Reading List for 2021 and service pricing.

 

Book blast services

Services 

For $5 payable to my PayPal account you get:

South African Authors: contact me for banking details. Make sure about the exchange rate before payment.

Once I receive all your information about the book, I create a book banner unless you have one which you will prefer.


I need the following information:

  1. Book cover in JPEG
  2. Synopsis
  3. Excerpt (Though optional, it is a good way to show your penmanship.
  4. Buy links
  5. Social links
  6. Bio of author
  7. Picture of the author.

This is a permanent URL - My blog runs from 2012, so the posts work long after you have forgotten about it, so to speak. You can add it to your website and share it with your circle.

I share this to Pinterest (2.9mil followers), Twitter (8000 followers), and LinkedIn. The blog's RSS feed is connected to Amazon, Goodreads and AuthorsdB, which means within 24 hours your book is advertised on these platforms.

 It is quick and easy.

Just contact me and let's get your book out there. A book does not sell itself.

Contact me at inspiringreads@gmail.com for Book Blasts and Reviews. 

 What I will be reading in 2021


This year I want to focus more on the classical reads. Learning from these well-known books will make my writing clear and concise. Last year I have learned more about the craft of writing but realized my learning/reading is lacking. I have read only a few classic books over the year and I want to rectify that.
So this is my list of classical reads.  

What is your favourite classical read? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...