Here's your chance to do so.
Ways to enter and build points:
1. Email proof of purchase dated prior to the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with Proof of Purchase in the subject line. If Proof of Purchase is not in the subject line it will not be filtered to the correct folder. Example; if you enter the contest with proof of purchase on November 18th but do not purchase the book until November 19th, the points you earned with the Proof of Purchase will be disqualified. You may enter once each day after you purchase the book using this option.
2. Proof of purchase is not required to enter or win any of the prizes.
3. Follow Libby on Twitter @Author_Libby.
4. Tweet about the giveaway: @Author_Libby's 12 Days of Thanks giveaway & blog tour. www.libbyaustin.com for details.
5. Subscribe to Libby Austin’s mailing list on her website www.libbyaustin.com.
6. Share the giveaway. Maximum of 10 points. (Sorry that’s Rafflecopter’s rule, not mine.)
7. Find the puzzle pieces on the various blogs each day. Each time you find a puzzle piece you may earn points on the Rafflecopter giveaway for that day by selecting the blog page, webpage, or Facebook you found the puzzle piece on. To verify you found the puzzle piece prior to entering the giveaway via that option, you must take a screen shot of the puzzle piece, with the date and time visible, & paste it in a word document. After you have found all of the puzzle pieces you wish to find, you will email the document to email@example.com with Puzzle Scavenger Hunt in the subject line. Only send one email with all of the puzzle pieces included. Each day has one puzzle piece displayed on all of the sites listed for that day, but you get points for every site you visit and take a screen shot off.
8. There will be puzzle pieces on multiple blogs each day to increase your chances of winning.
9. Answer the trivia question provided with each puzzle piece. Find the daily trivia puzzle piece on the one of the webpages. Each time you find a trivia puzzle piece you may earn points on the Rafflecopter giveaway for that day by selecting that day’s trivia option. To verify you found the puzzle piece prior to entering the giveaway via that option, you must take a screen shot of the puzzle piece, with the date and time visible, & paste it in a word document. After you have found all of the Trivia puzzle pieces you wish to find, you will email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org with Trivia Scavenger Hunt in the subject line. Only send one email with all of the Trivia puzzle pieces included.
|Day 1||11/16/2014||BFD Book blog|
|Day 2||11/17/2014||Inspire to Read|
|Day 2||11/17/2014||Claire Fully Reads|
|Day 3||11/18/2014||SBM Book Obsession|
|Day 4||11/19/2014||101 Ways to Make Love to a Spoon|
|Day 5||11/20/2014||PR Mktg Sales: Lisa S blog|
|Day 5||11/20/2014||A Pair of Okies|
|Day 6||11/21/2014||Toot's Book Reviews|
|Day 6||11/21/2014||Somertime Book Blog|
|Day 7||11/22/2014||BJ Reviews|
|Day 7||11/22/2014||we stole your book boyfriend|
|Day 8||11/23/2014||Naughty Book Eden|
|Day 8||11/23/2014||Amy Marie|
|Day 9||11/24/2014||Fangirls Loves Books|
|Day 10||11/25/2014||Crónicas de uma leitora|
|Day 11||11/26/2014||Love Drug Book Blog|
|Day 11||11/26/2014||Must read books ordie|
|Day 11||11/26/2014||The Ultimate Fan Blog|
|Day 11||11/26/2014||Kelly's Nerdy Obsession|
|Day 11||11/26/2014||Deal sharing aunt|
|Day 11||11/26/2014||Words Turn Me On|